Wow! Where did the summer go? We're closing in on Fall here at Okemo, with the days warm and the nights getting cooler. In fact, temperatures tonight are predicted to drop as low as 37 degrees! Oh yeah, did I mention opening day is a mere 82 days away?
If you have not secured your 09/10 Season Pass - be sure to purchase on or before October 12th to get the pre-season pricing. We've also introduced a new Sunday One-Day Pass this season, so if you're within an hour or two drive from the mountain this might be a perfect starter pass. And, Flex Cards, 8 & 12 packs are also on sale now in the online store.
In terms of what else is new for the 09.10 season, here are a few highlights:
- We'll introduce a new after 2 pm ticket and many more online ticket deals to save $
- The longest superpipe in the East will increase its vertical pitch by 13 feet!
- Fans of Okemo on Facebook and Twitter Followers will have opportunities to win free tickets and take advantage of special offers
- We're reconfiguring our entire HKD tower gun snowmaking system with a focus on enhanced resurfacing response time (this is the East right?)
- We have a ton of ways to ski free, or learn to ski free
- and that's just a start!
Finally, Okemo is holding the line on our slopeside lodging rates for the upcoming season AND offering guests that book early up to 30% off! Get all the details on this ski & stay savings offer here>>>