Okemo offers a Take 60 program, in the event that guests are not enjoying the skiing and riding. This means that guests have 60 minutes after they purchase their ticket to return to the Resort Services desk to receive a voucher for a return visit. Those with multi-day tickets have until 10am to get their Take 60 voucher. If guests feel they don’t want to ski, there are other options such as Nordic skiing, ice skating, tubing, mountain coaster or the Spring House, which call all be accessed with the purchase of a day or usage pass.
All of us here at Okemo want to do what we can to help make the resort experience the best we can. Below are some other things we have put in place:
- Ski Patrol staff are going to be on the lookout for guests who might be struggling and perhaps having exposed skin and not appropriately dressed for the conditions.
- We will have Free Family movies at the Springhouse on both Sunday and Monday for guests to take a break.
- Sunday, February 15th
- 1:00pm The Nut Job
- 3:00pm Warren Miller Ticket to Ride
- Monday February 16th
- 10:00am How to Train your Dragon 2
- 1:00pm Warren Miller Children of Winter
- The Fire pits around the resort will be lit and working. These are located at the Clock Tower base in front of the Sitting Bull and the Jackson Gore Inn. There will be a temporary fire pit set up around the Sugar House for our guests.
- Extra staff will be in the Spring House and hotel pool areas to help with guest questions and towel pick up and general monitoring.
- Guests can purchase day passes to the Spring House, as long as they have not met the occupancy level in the pool area.
- The Ice House will have extra staff to keep the skating and skate rental going smoothly. An effort will also be made to Zamboni the ice quicker to keep guests skating as much as possible.
- The indoor golf facility at Okemo Valley Golf Club is open. Guests can sign up for or get more information by calling 228-1396.
- The front desk of the Jackson Gore Inn and the lodging department as well as the Jackson Gore concierge has a list of area activities and attractions
- The Torchlight Parade and Fireworks that were scheduled for Sunday 2/15 have been postponed to Saturday 2/28.
Here is to a safe, enjoyable and fun Presidents Day weekend.
Vice-President & General Manager