Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!




Was Santa good to you? I certainly got what I asked for - a white Christmas with great skiing and riding! Of course the new digital camera, the sweater, the mittens and CDs I wanted weren't bad either. Thank you, Santa Claus.

I guess I should thank him in person, since he's here at Okemo right now. That fat dude is like the EverReady Bunny - he just keeps going. After a round-the-world-trip of delivering presents and sliding up and down chimneys all night, he made a point of coming back to Okemo this morning to take a few runs and to hand out some sweet treats to his friends on the slopes. He doesn't look any worse for wear and his "ho ho ho" is as sincere as these winter nights are long.

Okemo Videographer captured some footage of Santa during his pre-flight visit to Okemo Saturday night. Check out the video online and have a very merry Christmas. Cheers!

No comments: