Monday, April 27, 2009
Looking to economize your skiing habit?
Buying a season pass now is the perfect way to lock in your expense for the 09/10 season - a "fixed expense" so to speak!
Here are a few other reasons to consider buying your pass now:
1. No price increase. Buy before this Thursday and pay this year’s rates!
2. Pays for itself. At pre-April 30th pricing, did you know our midweek pass pays for itself in just 4 visits? A Value Pass in just 8! (Remember that New Year’s resolution to ski more?)
3. No ticket windows. That’s a no brainer.
4. FREE companion tickets. With our Ultra and Peak passes you’ll get a complimentary ticket to bring a friend any day of the season.
5. Ski other mountains. Each of our passes has unique benefits, but with an Okemo pass you could enjoy privileges at Mount Sunapee, Stratton and/or Crested Butte.
Give all your options a look - maybe this is the year to make the switch to a season pass, and forget playing the daily lift ticket game.