Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Jason Biggs - Ay-OK...E-M-O!

It seems as if every time I turn around, I'm being paid to do something I never thought I'd be doing. Whether riding ridiculous amounts of powder earlier this season, participating in multiple film and photo-shoots with an athlete the caliber of one Ross Powers, or filming bona-fide movie star Jason Biggs (of American Pie fame), the perks of this job just keep getting better!

Yesterday I was able to play cameraman for Jason and his girlfriend Jenny Mollen as Jason did an impromptu interview with several unsuspecting skiers sunning themselves around the firepit at Jackson Gore. My words won't be able to do justice to how funny Jason was, but fortunately you can check out the video below to see for yourself!

I'd like to personally say Thank You to Jason - When I bought my first camcorder for $300, I never imagined I'd one day have an opportunity to film a true professional. The experience was something I'll never forget.

Chris



P.S. If the video doesn't work, you can still check it out by going to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEm86KCQE-o

1 comment:

Marie said...

That video is awesome! i was fortunate to also meet Jason on Jan. 9th at the Pickle Barrel in Killington, VT. He is so nice and plays a mean cowbell! Coincidentally I am from Rochester, NY like the woman in the video. Thanks for sharing!