- White Lightning measures about 1,000 feet long.
- Rolling Thunder is about 2,600 feet long.
- Both trails are rated black diamond.
- Both trails will open au naturel this winter (sans snowmaking)
- Rolling Thunder has a vertical drop of 850 feet.
- Together, the new trails add approximately eight acres to Okemo’s skiable acreage total – now 632 acres.
- The steepest pitch on Rolling Thunder is 28 degrees. It has a grade of 53 percent.
- With the addition of Okemo’s newest trails, the new trail-difficulty breakdown is:
29 percent easiest (green circle)
37 percent intermediate (blue square)
34 percent advanced and expert (black and double-black diamond)