10. You gotta do something with all that money you’d planned on tossing into your Lehman Brothers account.
9. The liberal media elite doesn’t want you to spend your money at Okemo! The right-wing talk show lunatics don’t want you to spend your money at Okemo! (Really, whichever works.)
8. Your hot new ski jacket with the see-through season pass holder on the arm looks pretty stupid with your library card stuck in there.
7. You’re a Yankees fan, and you’ll need something to look forward to this fall.
6. You’re a Patriots fan, and you’ll need something to look forward to for the rest of the winter.
5. You’re a Mets fan, and… well… you’d like to get out of the house and away from the TV for a while. Say, until next April.
4. You want to ski and ride somewhere where constant, world-class snowmaking and grooming is a right, not an occasional privilege.
3. You like your money, and would like to keep more of it for the really expensive stuff, like, uh, gasoline.
2. If You Don’t Buy An Okemo Season Pass, The Terrorists Will Win.
And the number one reason to get your Okemo Season Pass RIGHT NOW:
1. Skiing thighs are sexy.
Best prices of the year END Monday, October 13. Don't say I didn't warn ya.