Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I <3 Snowmakers!

Six new trails today - that's amazing. Okemo's snowmakers are true magicians and they're working their magic to try and get Jackson Gore open this weekend. No promises ... but as I told Ops-Guy Eb this morning, "I BELIEVE!"

Maybe it's like in The Adventures of Peter Pan ... in chapter 13, when Tinker Bell is so distressed and Peter says, "If you believe, clap your hands; don't let Tink die."

What do you think? Would you clap your hands to get Jackson Gore open this weekend? Oh, that's just a silly notion that couldn't possibly work. But what if it did work? It worked for Tink. Couldn't it work for Tuck (Okemo's VP of Operations Barry Tucker is affectionately know as Tuck) and his crew too? Are you willing to risk it? I hope not. Start clapping! Clap your hands if you believe. Don't let Tuck down.

I'll see yopu on Lower Limelight ;-)

No comments: