Tuesday, November 27, 2007

We All Know One

It's that friend, family member or co-worker you know who sees your excitement and passion for snowsports, but who always has an excuse for why they don't try skiing or snowboarding.

"I don't have any equipment ... it's too expensive ... it's too hard ... what if I don't catch on right away and I feel stupid ... what if I invest all that time and money into lessons and then don't like it? ... it's been years since I've been on skis ... I tried it once but I don't think I'd remember how to ski ..."

The list goes on and on.

Okemo just put an end to the excuses! From now through Dec. 21, 2007, anyone age 7 and older can learn to ski or snowboard for free. I don't normally read minds, but I know what you're thinking ... "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is ... there's got to be a catch ... this has got to be some scheme to turn my friends into marketing victims of some pyramid scam ..."

See, there you go - sounding just like your friends with all of their excuses.

The truth is, there's no catch, nothing to buy, no brand-loyalty brainwashing or anything. It's simply a complimentary group lesson package that anyone can take advantage of. It includes a level 1 or level 2 group lesson, specialized beginner rental equipment and a lower-mountain lift ticket ... all for FREE.

Still skeptical? I would be too. Check out the details and see for yourself. Cheers!

No comments: