Monday, June 4, 2007

Let the Games Begin

I always get asked "what do you do at a ski resort in the summer"? Funny this is, I tend to be more busy in the summer and Fall than I do in the middle of the winter. This actually works out well, though, as I've found a new passion for skiing. I almost didn't get this job, in fact, because I was not an "intermediate" skier. Boy, how far I've come. I count the days until the next snowflakes begin to fall.

Don't get me wrong, I love summer. And Okemo is beautiful when everything is green. If you are an avid hiker, biker, or just love the peaceful countryside...this is the place to visit. There is so much to do in the Okemo Valley, it makes a great place to visit with your family.

So this blog is a new idea. An informal way to share with you what's happening. I hope to get lots of Okemo people to contribute from around the mountain - especially when the snow begins to fly. Heck, maybe I'll even talk Tim and Diane into signing on.

Wish me luck!